Start your flight in summer season, early in the morning. I recommend to set the weather to "few clouds" and to fly around 5000 ft.
- Today we fly from Osaka (Airport Yao) and first head out to the shoreline
- Heading now south we pass by Kansai Intl. Airport of Osaka, built entirely on an artificial island. Here we can also see well the many ways Japan is expanding the rare land towards the see in order to gain more space for industry and farming.
- At the end of the bridge connecting Kansai Intl. with the mainland, there is highrise building with a shopping area with many outlets, allowing transit passengers to kill time in an easy and agreable manner, depending on which "side of the credit card bill" you are situated
- Continuing now south towards the famous Wakayama Shrine that features this impressive waterfall we all want to have in our Insta story, do we?
- The rest of the flight is mainly enjoying the landscape until we arrive at Ise, where we will land and visit the enter of Japan's Buddhist Religion, the Ise Grand Shrine. Maybe we will have tekonezushi, a lobster made Ise-style and akefuku, a traditional sweet desert. Maybe with a cold drink?
Today’s Music for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh_nzDpCRaI