Start your flight in summer season, early in the morning. I recommend to set the weather to "few clouds" and to fly around 7000 ft.
- As we leave Sapporo we head towards Mikasa and Lake Katsurasawa - in between flying over the "Pokémon Fossil Museum". Don't ask...
- Continuing northeast to fly over the Sandan Taki Waterfalls
- After arriving over Ashibetsu we head southeast towards the Takisako Lake, a large inland lake
- Arriving in Furano where we could head to "The Forest Clock" - a beautiful little café surrounded by pine trees. But there is no place to land, so we go on then?
- Flying now towards Mount Oakan with the nearby Akan-Mashu National Park
- Our final highlight will be the flight over the Lake Kussharo and Mashu before we head towards our todays final destination, Kushiro
- If you like fish and seafood, you have to get Robata Yaki, a local specialty of Kushiro. Enjoy with a Sapporo beer!
Today’s Music for you: https://youtu.be/DmM2b880VlE